NORTH CAROLINA CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEYS
Defending All Of Eastern North Carolina Against Criminal Charges For Over 9 Years
A criminal arrest or a pre-charge accusation is an urgent matter that must be handled with care. The actions you take after being charged with a crime, or contacted by law enforcement, can play a crucial role in the outcome of your case.
One of the most important things you can do to protect your future is hire an experienced defense lawyer who knows how to get results.
An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
At Vasquez Law Firm, we provide experienced criminal law representation to clients in Raleigh, Smithfield, Charlotte and throughout surrounding communities in western North Carolina.
With more than 9 years of experience, criminal law attorney William Vasquez is prepared to handle complex, high-stakes criminal defense cases.
Our North Carolina Criminal Law Practice
William Vasquez practices in the state and federal courts of North Carolina. He has the extensive experience, knowledge and training required to provide highly effective legal representation.
He defends clients against a broad range of criminal charges, including:
- Traffic offenses, including drunk driving (DWI) and driving without a license
- Drug crimes, involving possession, distribution, and trafficking of marijuana and other controlled substances
- Theft crimes, such as credit card theft and shoplifting
- Violent crimes, including kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic violence, against a partner, spouse, or family member
- Weapons offenses, including violation of conceal and carry laws
- Probation violations, including a failure to pay a fine or testing positive for drug usage
Vasquez Law Firm also routinely handles expungement for those seeking to remove an arrest or conviction from a criminal record.
Our Personal Guarantee
Each case receives close personal attention. We keep the clients informed and always returns calls promptly. We also absolutely protects the confidentiality and trust each client places in him.
Whether you have been charged, accused of or are under investigation for a sex crime, violent crime or any criminal offense in North Carolina, it is important to consult with a skilled defense lawyer as soon as possible.