We Take Pride In Our Commitment to
Our Clients As Well As Our Community

Non-Immigrant Visa Attorneys in Charlotte

Confidently Helping You Navigate Visa Laws

A non-immigrant visa will allow you to visit the United States temporarily for school, work, travel, or family visits. The type of visa you need and the permitted length of your stay depends on your purpose in the United States. A non-immigrant visa lawyer can help you determine how long you will be able to stay in the country.

If you believe you should seek a non-immigrant visa, you should:

  • Review your visa status and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a renewal
  • Review the Visa Wait Times information for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide available on our website.
  • Visit the embassy or consular section website where you will apply for your visa to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees, and any other instructions.
  • Plan on an interview, as well as quick inkless fingerprint scans at the U.S. embassy or consulate, which is required for most visa applicants. Some visa applications require additional administrative processing, which requires some additional time.

    A Charlotte immigration lawyer can help you with your non-immigrant visa case. Contact us today at (704) 271-5597 to discuss your case. We also serve the Raleigh and Smithfield areas.

    Visiting the United States

    Your stay in the United States must be for a limited period of time and restricted to the activity or reason for which your U.S. visa was issued. You will need a valid passport issued by your own country, and, in most cases you must maintain a foreign residence. You may also be required to show proof of financial support. Your non-immigrant visa attorney can help you gather evidence showing proof of your financial support.

    A U.S. visa does not guarantee entry into the United States. A visa is issued by a Department of State Consular Office abroad, but a separate U.S. agency, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), has authority to deny admission at the port of entry. Also, the period for which you are authorized to remain in the United States is determined by the USCIS, not the Department of State Consular Office. At the port of entry, a CBP official must authorize your admission to the country.

    Our experienced non-immigrant visa lawyers in Charlotte would be happy to advise you on the type of visa that best suits your needs.

    Contact our office today at (704) 271-5597 to discuss your questions. We are always available to answer your questions and offer free consultations. Don’t hesistate to reach out to us.

    The Opinions That Matter Most

    • “Mi respeto para el abogado yo lo recomiendo yo estaba bajo la custodia de inmigración y el me ayudo a salir para regresar con mi familia muchas gracias abogado Vásquez”

      Rafael H.

    • “I would recommend them to anyone and will be definitely using them again if we ever need an attorney!”

      Allison T.

    • “Es un hombre integro q ejerce su trabajo al maximo, q Dios lo sigua bendiciendo mas y mas en su familia y en todo lo q se proponga este 2015”

      Evelin H.

    • “The way he goes about your case, you can truly tell he really cares about your situation.”

      Eddie M.

    • “Les recomiendo los servicios de los abogados Vasques Law Firm”

      Yosselin P.

    • “Exelentes muy unidos con la comunidad ispana y brindan la ayuda q en verdad se nesesita.. MUCHAS GRACIAS”

      Roberto R.

    • “Perdon pense que la estrella era una calificación perdon alcontrario tengo tanto que agradecerle gracias por ayudarme que dios derrame bendiciónes sobre usted”

      Alma P.

    Contact Vasquez Law Firm Today

    All Consultations are Free and Confidential
      • Please enter your name.
      • This isn't a valid phone number.
      • Please enter your email address.
        This isn't a valid email address.
      • Please make a selection.
      • Please enter a message.